If you didn't see some of the original pictures posted when these Fire Truck's were put on ebay a few years back, below are two photos of the cab that is now in my possession.
|The Rear seat section|
|A quick dust and it'll be perfect.|
I decided to tackle the seat section and see how well it would clean up. The Control Panel turned out ok, next up was the main seat.
First up was the leg levellers on the cab, they were only threaded with a single nut on either side and as you can see below weren't very straight anymore they had sunk into the plywood under the load of someone heavy playing the game in its past life!
|Original leg levellers bent up.|
|New washers on the leg levellers spreading the load over a greater area.|
|Laminate side coming away from the cabinet.|
|Oh yes! This is clean.|
|Bad photo, but more of the same.|
Also as you can see from the photos, the coin door is removed and the metal plate that connects the seat to the main cab has also been removed. I will post updates when I have cleaned and re-sprayed these items. More to come soon if the sun keeps shining, I've had a great day today working on the cab, thanks for reading.