A can of black satin spray was used to cover the new section of MDF at the bottom of the cab along with the recently made back door, the finished result can be seen below.
Another item on my list of thing to do was to make a cardboard monitor surround which site in between the front glass and monitor, I had no original surround for this so I made so I slowly measured and cut the card, the final result came out OK, not perfect but better than without one.
I finally got round to spraying the coin doors and fitting some new reject labels. I took three attempts at spraying the doors, mainly due to the fact I didn't sand and clean them well enough to begin with!
To finish thing off on the cab I finally applied the steering wheel sticker I bought a while back from arcadefixit.com
In true Pole Position style the game board has gone belly up just as I finally get things finished! After having a few games recently the cab decided that it wouldn't coin-up or go into test mode even though attract mode was still happily playing. Upon re-powering the cab I am now greeted with a blue screen full of zero's :(
*Update1* Mark at Retroclinic fixed the board set for me, I lasted a few weeks before failing again.
*Update2* I am now going to wait for Adam Courchesne to finish his Pole Position clone board before dropping any more money into this cab/